According to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data – GDPR), we would like to inform you that the administrator of your personal data is:
Polca Parts Kozłowski i Wspolnicy Spolka Jawna
Calle Rolnicza 443a,
05-092 Łomianki – Polonia
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– to implement the provisions of the contract (in the event of a contract being concluded). The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR, which allows the processing of personal data if they are necessary to conclude a contract or to take action at the request of the data subject, prior to entering into a contract,
– in order to send commercial and marketing information to the Administrator by electronic means. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 section 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. the consent of the interested party to the processing of their personal data or the legitimate interest of the Administrator in relation to the contract concluded between the parties (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f)
– to send information to other recipients or third parties. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6, point 1a of the GDPR, i.e. consent given by the data subject to the processing of their personal data
- Your data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Administrator, in particular in the scope of performing contracts and servicing the Administrator, e.g. contractors dealing with the performance of the contract, service providers, subcontractors and accounting.
- Your data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contract indicated above, until the claims related to the Administrator are time-barred, and for the time necessary to fulfill the legal obligation that requires data processing
- You have access to your personal data, rectify them, limit processing, raise objections or delete them.
- In accordance with the GDPR, we would like to inform you that in the case of processing personal data, based on your express consent, this consent may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of such consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw.
- In connection with the above, the provision of personal data may be:
– the condition for concluding the contract and its performance, and failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude the contract and its performance. – voluntary, when providing data is necessary for purposes such as sending commercial, marketing and other information.